Well this is a fun surprise.
I’ve never gotten or done of these before. So do make fun of me if I do something wrong.
Dull and cloudy here in Edmonton, but the lovely and hugely talented Jan Stone has nominated me for A Sunshine Blogger Award.
Now the rules for sunshine blogger award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
- Display the banner /sticker /logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
So first two are done.
- In High school I played Senior football and wrestled. I was wide receiver we earned 4th place in Edmonton for that year and I earned silver for city’s wrestling and bronze for provincial wrestling.
- I’ve acquired a Engineering Certificate specializing in oil and gas pipelines from Digital School. And almost done my Architecture at Nait this year. I plan to get into a bachelor program and obtain a masters outside of Canada when I am done hopefully in Architecture.
- I don’t drive but won’t give up, i find myself too distracted with thoughts when i drive. The excess of dopamine is actually dangerous.
- I fell to psychosis in my first year of college and suffered through Architecture with sedatives and lingering symptoms of psychosis.
- I love working out , karate, swordplay (kenjutsu) and working on some digital art and of course blogging about the theme of love; life, dream, self and ultimately light (combination of all in a synthesis).
- I sprinted home in work boots growing up 7 blocks everyday in waist high snow in order to get home from school growing up in Canada because bus routes didn’t go all the way to my house for 5 years.
- Never dated. For reasons unknown to me i never had the opportunity to date. So now that i’m older i put the idea on a pedastol and I guess now I have to get over it and make this my focus.
I nominate :
Thanks for the nomination and I love these guys so show them some love.