ignoring the 99 people rule. And the 1/10th rule.
Ignore 99 people and listen to 1 person. Not suggesting to only mentor one person. Why are we democratizing your brain, Elitest in your brain is a positive thing – own your domain. Killing is a negative connotation unless it is to defend and save your life. Be picky.
1/10th rule. You will only profit 10% of the person you mentor and emulate. You will not perfectly achieve 100% what your mentors have. Look for the best mentors, go to the top. Mass media is a positive thing too. Mass messages help in effectiveness and efficiency. Clarity is key. Steven Hawking understands nature (read up on him)***
Be picky who you choose as a mentor.
- Better at controlling the sources that come in. (Friends aren’t for purpose, loyalty to friends.)
- Cut people who gossip out.
- Enemies who are good/average, you want an amazing life. Need to cut them out.
- Family you will have to settle for.
- sources of information. magazines, media, books and television.
- Does not need to be perfection but it needs to be progressive.