I’ve been reading this book based on website https://genekeys.com/. It’s been a inspiring and an enjoyable ride that delves into the world of Genekeys. They speak of 64 gene keys representing the growth in steps from the ever expanding and limitless microcosm to the macrocosm of the world; allowing you to drink/breath deep of it’s colorful and transcendent vibes. If you want to follow me the book it is only 11 dollars CDN for a digital kindle version. link is here https://teachings.genekeys.com/book/ . If you are into the growing, adapting and evolution trend of understand life and world better, I highly recommend this book – the world perspectives is spoken of in great depths.
Siddhi is the complete understanding and enlightenment possessed by a siddha.
“Gift” is the ability, contemplation or understanding that has been grown, harvested and picked to be truly edible to a person’s palatable consumption by means to say that this fruit is harvested ripe for the picking, so that it may be enjoyed and let there be known a certain wisdom.
“Shadow” is the complication or problems due to human objectives on the path of learning that must be resolved in order to carry on and forward to the next Gene Key step.
Each Siddhi, Gift and Shadow reveals a path and paradigm that expesses a lesson to be learnt per Gene Key.
1st Gene Key
Siddhi Beauty, Gift Freshness, Shadow Entropy
2nd Gene Key
Siddhi Unity, Gift Orientation, Shadow Dislocation
3rd Gene Key
Siddhi Innocence, Gift Innovation, Shadow Chaos
4th Gene Key
Siddhi Forgiveness, Gift Understanding, Shadow Intolerance
5th Gene Key
Siddhi Timelessness, Gift Patience, Shadow Impatience
6th Gene Key
Siddhi Peace, Gift Diplomacy, Shadow Conflict
7th Gene Key
Siddhi Virtue, Gift Guidance, Shadow Division
8th Gene Key
Siddhi Exquisiteness, Gift Style, Shadow Mediocrity
9th Gene Key
Siddhi Invincibility, Gift Determination, Shadow Inertia.
10th Gene Key
Siddhi Being, Gift Naturalness and Shadow Self-Obsession
Wounded from the outset (25), battle with shadows (38), overcome limitations of your mind (17), surrender your need to control life (21) and find your true self (10), before you can awaken (51).
11th Gene Key
Siddhi Light, Gift Idealism and Shadow Obscurity
An android in a dark room behind bars. A dark skinned man with a knife.
Educated and the creation of a loving environment changes them.
Woman becomes governor and thus begins her journey as a bounty hunter, a maverick of light.
Man becomes protector and iron clad angel to aid the light’s cause.
12th Gene Key
Siddhi Purity, Gift of Discrimination and Shadow Vanity.
12th, 56th and 33rd are terminator codons.
Vanity is the last thing learnt and let go. Self love expressed but also as love for others.
Ring of secrets**
There is no evil, only progressive sense of density
13th Gene Key
Siddhi Empathy, Gift Discernment and Shadow Discord
Theme of listening.
7th divison = future 13th discord past
30th gene shadow of desire conflict.
Also known as the “fellowship of man”.
Empathy is the truest organ but only with collective existence.
14th Gene Key
Siddhi Bounteousness, Gift Competence and Shadow Compromise.
Work = effort
Competitance carries within it efficiency, enthusiasm, flair and flexibility.
15th Gene Key
Siddhi Florescence, Gift Magnetism and Shadow Dullness.
Core medium equator
16th Gene Key
Siddhi Mastery, Gift Versatility and Shadow Indifference
17th Gene Key
Siddhi Omniscience, Gift Far-sightedness and Shadow Opinion
Opinion based on logical judgement
Not about having a great holistic vision of reality that takes no sides and is beyond opinion.
18th Gene Key
Siddhi Perfection, Gift Integrity and Shadow Judgement.
19th Gene Key
Siddhi Sacrifice, Git Sensitivity and Co-dependence.
9 portals of planetary initiation
20th Gene Key
Siddhi Presence, Gift Self-assurance and Shadow Superficiality.
Model altruism while remaining detached.
Encouraging invention, innovation and simplicity.
Breath of god, or word of god.
Seven sacred bodies of humanity:
21st Gene Key
Siddhi Valour, Gift Authority and Shadow Control
31st voice, 7th heart and 21st will of group.
Kinship over kingship.
Valorous age of chivalry
Surrender of control for trust
22nd Gene Key
Siddhi Grace, Gift Graciousness and Shadow of Dishonor
The importance of acceptance rather than changing an experience let it flow.
Divine intervention, Truth of redemption.
Law of divine memory states that every feeling mood and thought you have is put there directly by god for you to trust in it and is recorded in memory of space.
The three pure ones.
Hermes Trismegisting (thrice great) aka merlin, thoth and Fu His.
Through the practice of Alchemy and High Magic. Alchemy concerning the transmutation of suffering through alignment with Divine Will. The second great teacher is Christ the transmutation of suffering through love and sacrifice. Finally the third great teacher is the Buddha whos fractal represents the transmutation of suffering through wisdom and compassion.
This makes up the Gene Keys revelation synthesis of the great trinity of Divine Will, Love and Wisdom.
Hermes the Magi the teachings of Alchemy and Transmutation.
Buddha brought the teachings of Karma and Rebirth.
Christ brought the teachings of forgiveness and atonement
The seven Sacred Bodies of Humanity:
- Physical bedrock of incarnation. Collective memory of humanity is stored in our dna.
- The Astral Body is human aura and emotion/desire. Pleasure and Pain reflected at vibrational frequencies which effectively divide the astral plane into hell realms and heaven realms. Has great influence over your physical health.
- The Mental Body exists at higher frequency than your emotions and is constructed from your thinking of life. Mental body is influenced by the collective mental body of all of humanity. Feelings of unfulfillment often pull us down into low vibrational shadow energy levels.
- Causal body stores the goodwill of the human soul. It becomes a storage hub for high frequency thoughts. Words and Deeds that we have initiated during our many journeys in incarnation.
- The Buddhic Body – above the astral body. Reveals the truth that humanity and all the earth planes are in fact one single organism. The causal body dissolves after this and reincarnation in the normal sense is no longer necessary. The third feminine realm of the holy trinity called Divine Activity.
- The Atmic Body allows higher evolutions outside the process of physical incarnation. While buddhic body keeps it’s connection with humanity through compassion, The atmic body brings awareness into the cosmic field of Christ consciousness directly merging your awareness with Divine Mind and Heart. It is through the atmic body that the great avatar streams enter the world. It is also the realm of the Siddhis – the many miraculous manifestations of the Divine.
- Monadic Body is the unbridled primal essence of Divine consciousness itself. Operates at the causal plane which is the veil it takes on in order to enter the lower worlds corresponding to the first aspect of the Holy Trinity Divine Will.
Divine Will, Mind and Heart and Divine Activity make up The Divine Holy Trinity.
Emotions in the bardos after death are experienced more intensely.
As there is no defined linear sense of time in the bardo states, it can seem that hell is eternal just as it can seem that heaven is eternal.
The six core wounds of humanity,
The seven sacred seals and their respective Siddhis
The First Seal – Divine Will (40th Siddhi)
The Second Seal – Ominiscience (17th Siddhi)
The Third Seal – Universal Love (25th Siddhi)
The Fourth Seal – Epiphany (43rd Siddhi)
The Fifth Seal – Forgiveness (4th Siddhi)
The Sixth Seal – Truth (63rd Siddhi)
The Seventh Seal – Grace (22nd Siddhi)
The Seal that Heals:
- Divine Will (40th Siddhi) heals human repression. Ends disease.
- Omniscience (17th Siddhi) heals wound of denial. Ends violence.
- Universal Love (25th Siddhi) heals wound of shame. Ends greed.
- Epiphany (43rd Siddhi) heals the wound of rejection. Ends poverty.
- Forgiveness (4th Siddhi) heals the patterns of unconscious guilt. Ends war
- Truth (63rd Siddhi) heals the wound of separation. Ends indifference.
- Grace (22nd Siddhi) transfiguration (47th Siddhi) absorption of previous 6 layers of human aura into the monadic body, the primordial essence. All surrender to Atmic body called the 7th The opening of the Seventh Seal is the final human epoch and the return of the human race to it’s original Edenic state. The redemption of all beings.
The Nine Portals of Planetary Initiation:
Greater pleasure is derived from giving than from taking – foundation for higher life.
In the spirit of helpfulness and harmlessness of actions.
The mission is to leave the world a better place for future generations.
Grace has numerous more blessings attached under the defined word.
One who is touched by grace will always be touched by grace.
2 thoughts on “64 Gene Keys Notes; Siddhi, Gift and Shadows”
Such a beautiful piece of work. Thank you for sharing.
LikeLiked by 1 person