*We are heroes in a world of heroes.
We were all once heroes, we all once came of and passed through Elysium here to the real world. Here we are all heroes except we struggle with problems of the normal life. Everyone has an inner conflict everyone has their set of problems and hurdles to overcome. We all came from the same place. But you, how far the apple has fallen from the tree. Your true self exists some where inside you. Return to your true potential.
- The Ouroboros: Grants the power of infinity.
- The Holy Chalice: Grants eternity and a long life time span.
- The Ark of Covenant: Gift of Sanctuary.
- The Spear of Destiny: Power to Purge and Perish.
- Treasure 5. Mix of all 4 treasures. Heart’s Key: Grants True Desires.
- Mind’s Eye/Truth; Grants Knowledge.
- Dream’s Eye/Ideals and Definite Destiny; Grants Glory/Beauty of vision.
- Bond’s Eye/Emotion, Animal and earthly nature; Grants Connection.
- World’s Eye/Harmony and Consensus; Grants recognition and influence.
- Eye 5. Mix of all 4 Eyes. Heart’s Eye. Eye to see Spirit and Potential.
The Worlds. Create a world:
- Utopia: Perfect world of glass houses, over consumption and over population.
- Dystopia: Dysfunctional apocalyptical scenario.
- Anarchy: You control how the world works.
- Autonomy: World works on it’s own.
- Heterotopia: Fractal zoo keeping world. You effect your outside world and make a living encyclopedia of your people/animals and things.
The 5th Treasure/Eye/World is hidden from the world.
The 5th Treasure/Eye/World is hidden from sight. It is the Key/Eye/World of The Heart.
*Reasons for Villain Residents.
We do not know why but some villains and Anti-heroes inhabit this world as well. We do not know the criteria and reasons why or what makes a hero. Such examples is Project Spawn; An ex-military soldier who lead a murderous life and sold his soul to a demon, working as an agent of evil. But he has redeeming qualities to fight other demons and crime. An evil that fights other evils is apparently a hero quality.
*The Heart of The Treasure/Eye/World.
This is a world where persona and spirits have a human form. Their previous life that made them who they are cannot be seen and identified unless they have “The Hearts Eye”. There is only one hero who has acquired “The Heart’s Eye” in our canonical history “The Past”. The Heart’s Eye is the greatest endowment of the living. It is the only transferable endowment that can passed on from the world of the dead. Other specialized eyes can be found in the world to different degrees of potency but the “Heart’s Eye” is special because it covers all 4 variations although to limited degrees of the different eyes found. The present treasures of the present time that can be acquired are the greatest treasures above all.
We live and fight for the real world. This is the true world and we are racing against time to obtain our true self’s potential and best fate. The treasures are just trump cards based on the law of chaos and are just potentially random dangers in the course of our projection in life. The true objective is to find our most desired fate/destiny. The 5th Treasure of Heart grants our true desires, this is our goal as The Master of the Hearts Eye.
*Resolution and Finality
The treasures are all just a distraction. For the true treasure is the treasure combination the Key of The Heart – Granting the host’s true desires. The Hearts Eye is the most desired eye because it is a combination of the 4 eyes. The Eye to see potentials and past spirit/human nature. The narration follows the one who is called the Master over The Heart’s Eye. This is how it all begins, the gears are beginning to shift and our machine is in the movement towards a niche World.
The narration starts here with you, you are the master of the heart’s eye.
Create a world.
That’s all I have for the new graphic novel story line I’m writing.