“I believe in [a] God who reveals himself in the lawful harmony of the world, not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and the doings of mankind.” -Albert Einstein
People can choose religions and ideologies through religion.. or even ideologies systems by themselves. Why though, do we choose these over the best of these ideas, virtues? Virtue and learning more about virtues never hurt anybody. If you want what God wants, you need to think like him, act like him and be like him through virtue. God is virtuous, benevolent and just. He’s well rounded, looking for the greater good and looks for justice in a situation. God chose love not ego.
I don’t understand the purpose of religion if it is just a set of training wheels for a crippled society when we can walk freely and functionally on our own. The catalyst is starting to hinder our progress. I understand it may establish some grounds for us to build our castles on but — incidents of backwards people in Afghanistan still stoning women for allegedly burning Korans is ridiculous. These medieval thoughts of hiding the women so that she is modest and doesn’t provoke carnal desire is saying that all men are pigs by nature. Control your men and your woman can express herself how she wants. I heard the saying you can judge a nation based on how well they treat their women and if their woman can strive within that nation. This is the basis you should judge a nation by, by how well they treat their women. I believe this is wholly true.
The basic human virtue: Hope, Faith and Redemption. Is basically made for progression. When the Koran says it’s a religion of peace, I ask a religion for peace for who? If it’s only for it’s people then it is not a religion of peace. And Muhammad never said he was a man who claims to bring peace. Jesus never claimed to be one who brought peace. Not even Buddhism claims to be the religion of peace. No religion is of peace. Not if it’s meant to separate from another group. If it is within Interfaith’s conditions and circumstances it is a different story. I believe if we can co-exist then peace is possible.
Selfless unconditional love, this is all we need – with no ties to religion of self beneficence or bad. It is the true vessel to peace, to purity and life. When I hear the idea that we don’t need religion anymore and we should all be all atheist – as long as we are productive, law-abiding, virtuous beings i don’t see why we should be troubled by the ruins of old gods. I for one do not believe Abrahams God YHWH and Muhammad’s God Allah are the same person. That they are actually mixed up and praising the god of “all they know” rather then the pure ultimate god which is really us in collective essence. They are aspects of him and they do not have the full picture of him. “They do not know what they do” is a prime quote for this situation. They’re all just doing the same thing Moses told the Jewish not to do. Do not worship false idols — The Moon, The Sun and The Earth. Yet here they are still praising these names and places Allah of the Moon. YHWH of the Sun. Nirvana of the Earth.
I do not believe you are worshiping who you think you are unless you come to appreciate the whole picture. To love all and change for the better. You need to see the whole spectrum in order to understand the nature of life on Earth. But as long as secular law is under the Sun we will be fine. Because secular law under the moon is abysmal – a desert, infertile and harsh. Law under the sun, may be highly judgmental, fertile and competitive but truly a world without limits. Under the Earth is balanced, natural and fair – and maybe that’s where we should all be. After all Buddhism is all about the study of self, suffering and happiness. I sometimes wonder if i’m missing out on it’s qualities. Unfortunately, to say I am one or the other instead of pro-life and not for all of them would make me feel incomplete. I want to represent The Sun, The Moon and The Earth. In a System of the God that is truly and wholly complete is the only path and correct path. To acknowledge and to strive to become better. To know the contrast of Sun and Moon is the purpose of why they exist.
Extra studying into the Nothingness of identity:
Mahabharata 4000 bc: The path Buddha took fundamentals to hinduism through understanding of Karma and the teachings of Samkhya which blossomed into Buddhism:
- Karma in its original meaning is a burden of actions and reactions caused by an emotional attachment and chaining a soul to a human life, making it impossible to avoid subsequent incarnations
- Karma causes for a soul to be born again in this world after the death of its physical body
- Karma in its original meaning is not a form of punishment
- Breaking free from karma leads to the final death – the lost of individuality and merging with the Highest Consciousness
- Breaking free from karma is a person’s own responsibility, the Gods do not interfere in that process
European beliefs before Hinduism.
- A man is only born in this world once
- The God is constantly watching humans behaviour
- The God punishes after death, there is no penalty for sins during one’s life
- No-one but the God can judge someone’s behaviours and choices – all men can do is to repent and hope for His kindness
- Committing a sin means a crime against the God. Only a whole-hearted penance can save a sinner
- The God listens to all prayers
- Having no sins means being awarded after death with eternal happiness in Heaven
What Europeans arrived at after the influence of Hinduism and Christianity mixed up together:
- A man is born in this world multiple times
- The God is constantly watching human behaviour
- Misfortunes and bad luck in this life are the divine punishment for sins
- Having sins means having karma
- The God is sending penalty in this life
- Emotional attachment, creating karma, is a sin
- For that sin a person will be punished by the object of the attachment being taken away from him
- A person can be relieved from the sins from the previous lives through prayers and penance, so there will be no punishment in this life
- Karma can be ‘diagnosed’ and ‘relieved’ by another person
- Karma can be ‘picked-up’ from someone else
The idea of the Christian god today is distorted, we need to go back to our roots and decide for ourselves what is good, beneficial and decide what our initial reason for being is.